Get Accredited with Thingstodo.ie
Accreditation is a quality assurance process by which a product or service is reviewed by Thingstodo Ltd to determine if applicable standards are met. The certification program is considered a mark of distinction and gives the visitor or user of the product / service reassurance that the company/product has been reviewed independently.
Should the listing meet the standards they receive accredited status on the website www.thingstodo.ie , an accredited sticker and certificate.
Main areas that are reviewed by TTD :
- Quality of product or service
- Customer focus / service excellence (i.e. their focus on the customer & customer facilities)
- Value for money
- Access to product or service
- Areas of particular interest / distinction are also noted on the thingstodo website i.e. if they are family friendly , have a good website etc
Key benefits of being accredited :
- Competitive advantage - people will feel more inclined to use a listing they are unfamiliar with that is accredited rather than a non accredited listing. With the accredited listing they will have the comfort factor that someone independent has reviewed the attraction / location / product.
- Accredited listings appear first on the list before all non accredited listings.
- Effective feedback from thingstodo
- When people visit a location and see the accreditation certificate / sticker on display this will give them a comfort factor that the listing has been approved by Thingstodo Ltd.
- Will be able to add the thingstodo accreditation logo to your website
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name , phone no , website address (if you have one) and the business you would like our team to review.
We will give you a call on receipt of your email.